1.Stopwatch Urgent Care
5415 Summerville Rd Ste B
Physicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
My only regret is that they do not have one near me in Columbus. It is ALWAYS worth the drive from Columbus for my family and I to be seen quickly and with graciousness. The providers always explain t
2.Stopwatch Urgent Care
151 N 20th St
Great experience, I had a pretty big access on my leg and contemplated going to the ER. The doctor at Stopwatch said that he could take care of it. The doctor numbed me up and lanced the access. He th
3.Stopwatch Urgent Care
2415 Moores Mill Rd Unit 3230
Fantastic service. I usually go to an office in Tigertown but this was SO MUCH FASTER and people were much more friendly, especially the front office people.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.