The Grass Guys
300 N Dean Rd, Auburn, AL, 36830
1.Greatfully Green Landscapes
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control Service
Visit our website
Unique, functional, and breath taking outdoor living spaces.You can quote us.Our quotes are never exceeded. You know your cost from start to finish.
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Cutting Edge Lawn Service LLC
Lawn MaintenancePlaygroundsPlayground EquipmentLandscape Designers & Consultants
Cutting Edge Lawn Service, LLC was founded in 2002 by Jamie Brady. At the time, Jamie was enrolled at Auburn University studying landscape design. What started as a weekend job cutting neighborhood la
4.Auburn Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceStump Removal & GrindingLandscape Contractors
Very dependable lawn service! highly recommended! For any outdoor services give Auburn Lawn Care a call.
Lawn MaintenanceFertilizing ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
"Where the Grass Is Always Greener"
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.The Grass Guys
300 N Dean Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
The Grass Guys was founded in 2008 on the premise that it is difficult to find good help at an affordable price. We find that if you are honest, show up when you say you will, and give great service t
Serving the Smiths Station area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.