2599 Jarvis Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSpraying EquipmentWeed Control ServiceFertilizers
*Lawn Care*Fertilizing*Weed Control*Insect Control*Vegetation Control*Tree & Shrub Care SpecialistsASSOCIATIONLSAM, MDLA
2.JSM Landscaping Inc
Fort Gratiot Twp,MI
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsHorticulture Products & ServicesTopsoil
Great work at a great price!
3.Kevin's Lawn Care & Snow Removal Inc
1347 S Range Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
Great company to do business with. They have delivered many loads of sand and fill dirt and they cut my lawn (several acres) last year for a great price. Kevin's isn't looking to make a killing, the
4.Tom's Lawn - The Real Deal
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesCleaning Contractors
Tom's Lawn-The Real Deal was established in 1996. It is also categorized into Power Washing Service, Cleaning Services & Supplies, Snow Removal Services, Utilities - Gas, Water & Electric.
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.B's Lawn Care Service
1745 Allen Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Kingdom Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceGeneral ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
I have Kingdom Lawn do my landscaping and maintenance. They do a wonderful job. They are reliable, trust worthy and they do quality work. I recommend them to anybody looking for a landscape contrac
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.