www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
101 S Brightleaf Blvd
They sold me a dry-rotted tire. When I noticed the big gaps from cracking, I confronted them, and his comment was, "You should have seen it prior to leaving". I noticed it 3 weeks later, when even
2.Brightleaf Tire & Auto
1335 N Brightleaf Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
3.Perry Brothers Tire Service
512 E Market St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range of
4.George's Used Tires & Uhaul
3192 Us Highway 70 E
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
He was very nice and took extra time Which showed he cared.
5.Evans Tire & Automotive Center
207 N Brightleaf Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveBrake Repair
Evans Tire & Automotive Center first opened in 1972. We provide thorough automotive repairs and tire sales to customers.
6.301 Best New & Used Tires
7.301 Best New & Used Tires
515 S Brightleaf Blvd
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.