3296 Pontchartrain Dr
3898 Pontchartrain Dr
3.Dr. Erica Melissa Fisher, MD
2020 Gravier St Suite D Seventh Floor
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
4.Dr. Marc Fisher, MD
12a Westbank Expy Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Lorenzo Boykin Fisher, APRN, FNP-C
29301 N Dixie Ranch Rd
6.Fisher Cabinets & Flooring
70454 Highway 59
Floor MaterialsHome CentersFlooring ContractorsKitchen Cabinets & Equipment-Household
20 Beechwood Gardens Ln
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.