Serving the Slidell area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1015 E Judge Perez Dr
Carpet & Rug RepairFiberglass ProductsConcrete ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Concrete Stained Floors, Seamless Eposy Systems & MORE...We Also Do Fiberglass Fabrication- Balconies, Showers, Etc
2.Miracle Man Carpet Cleaning & Dyeing
2400 Sunset Dr
Carpet & Rug RepairFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionMold RemediationFire & Water Damage Restoration
3.Mario's On-Site Carpet Binding Fringing
Carpet & Rug Binding MachinesRugsCarpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Dealers
Attention to detail, affordable and local ... I highly recommend this company!
4.Clean Pro Cleaning & Restoration
2442 Albany St
Water Damage RestorationAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Service was incredible. This company understands customer service.
Carpet & Rug RepairFlooring Contractors
Good work,Very fast.Will tell all about them.
6.Barbee Carpet Services
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersCarpet & Rug RepairCarpet Installation
Local Carpet & Flooring
www.Services-Connect.com Huge Selection from Quality BrandsCourteous In-Home Consultation!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.