1.Theta Egnew LPC LMFT
77 Shady Lane Dr
Counseling ServicesEducational ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
You may be experiencing emotional conflicts, depression, post traumatic stress, relationship issues, life dissatisfaction, or you may be looking to satisfy a soul yearning. These experiences arise for
2.Johnston Alison ACSW LCSW
2836 Front St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
We offer Marriage counseling and other counseling services.
887 Hailey Ave
PsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesCounseling Services
4.Cindy C D Mcnitt
119 Aberdeen Dr
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial WorkersCounseling Services
5.St Tammany Community Health Center
501 Robert Blvd Ste 1
Medical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsCounselors-Licensed Professional
Excellent Care, very thorough. Thanks to the whole staff. Very pleasant and courteous.
6.Volunteer & Information Agency
216 Cousin St
7.SHANNON S. BLESTEL, LCSW. BCD
354 Fremaux Ave
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.