Serving the Slidell area.
1.Cox Williams Angela
534 Fremaux Ave
AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysAdoption Law Attorneys
604 S Tyler St
9020 W Judge Perez Dr
4.Angela Centanni LCSW
4323 Division St Ste 100
Social WorkersPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
5.Angela Mylien Nguyen, DDS
3301 Veterans Memorial Blvd
1799 Stumpf Blvd
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
1538 Louisiana Ave
Ginart & Associates
2114 Paris Rd, Chalmette, LA, 70043
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future