Rapid Urgent Care - Slidell
2170 Gause Blvd W, Slidell, LA, 70460
1.Pousson Family Dentistry
640 Brownswitch Rd
Pousson Family Dentistry is fantastic! The office receptionist, the dental hygenists and especially Dr. Pousson himself are all wonderful! Thank you for all your help. Love you Doc!
2.Lakeshore Family Dentistry
435 Robert Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Excellent dental office that takes pride in their work! You truly are treated like family there. Great place to bring the whole family!
2300 Gause Blvd E
Dental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryClinics
Gentle Family Dental Care, Let Our Family Take Care of Your Family!
4.Oak Harbor Family Dentistry
480 Oak Harbor Blvd
Pediatric DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryDentists
5.Southern Smiles Family Dentistry
102 Smart Pl
Dental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryPeriodontists
6.Rooney Ii, Robert J, Dds - Family Dentistry
100 Smart Pl
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsOrthodontists
7.Family Dentistry-Dentist In Slidell La-Lisa Loescher DDS
1400 Old Spanish Trl
Rapid Urgent Care
218 E Boston St, Covington, LA, 70433
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.