1620 W Yorkhouse Rd, Waukegan, IL, 60087
1.North Shore Electric
8107 Ridgeway Ave
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesGenerators
Providing complete electrical services to the North Shore Chicago, IL suburbs, North Shore Electric has experience you can trust. Our expert electricians serve for both residential and commercial prop
2.Corrigan & Freres Electric Co
8039 Ridgeway Ave
ElectriciansSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringElectric Equipment & Supplies
Welcome to Corrigan & Freres Electric Co! Corrigan & Freres Electric Co, we are licensed and insured electricians based in Skokie, Illinois. Corrigan & Freres Electric Co. has been serving the north S
3.B Electric Inc
7239 Saint Louis Ave
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsComputer System Designers & ConsultantsElectric Equipment & Supplies
B Electric, Inc., In Skokie, IL provides the North Shore Suburbs of Chicago with complete residential and commercial electrical service. Our licensed electricians are troubleshooting specialists who c
4.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
5.Corb Electric, Inc.
175 Lagoon Dr
I highly recommend Corb Electric. Our job was INCREDIBLY well done. Victor and Omar (hope I spelled that right!) ran new electric and hard wired sconces over our fireplace including a new on/off switc
6.Mc Daniel Electric
1018 Oakwood Ave
McDaniel electric has been servicing the north shore area for over 30 years. Offering quality service backed by a family owned and operated business. We deliver the same service for our customers as i
7.TMS Electric, Inc.
5306 N Cumberland Ave
At Tms Electric Inc we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all the work we perform. We are experts an
Call A Pro
Serving the Skokie area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.