107 E Barclay St, Henryetta, OK, 74437
1.Advanced Wound Care Svc
11770 Rodeo Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
2.Supported Community Lifestyles
500 W Rogers Blvd
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
3.Parks Edge Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
5115 E 51st St
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
4.Rebold ManorServing the Skiatook, OK area
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
5.Frances Streitel Villa
2300 W Broadway St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityRetirement Communities
I have a sister inlaw there . I have come unannounced many times and have never seen anything bad going on in 2months time
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
7.Fountainview ManorServing the Skiatook, OK area
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
A Place For Mom
Serving the Skiatook area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.