Pelham Links Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
3369 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC, 29615
1.Calhoun Clemson Dental Associates
602 College Ave
CCDA Doctors Calhoun Clemson Dental Associates Dr. John E. Ross,lll, D.M.D. Dr. Mary Frances Knapp,D.M.D. we hope that you enjoy your visits with us and that we can provide you with the quality care y
2.Mountain Lakes Family Dentistry
635 Old Greenville Hwy
Ryan P. MacRae, DMD
2548 Norris Hwy
4.Keowee Family Dentistry PA
15680 Wells Hwy
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Here at Keowee Family Dentistry, we strive to provide our patients in Seneca and surrounding areas the absolute best dentistry services we possibly can. We offer gentle dental care in a relaxed enviro
5.Keowee Family Dentistry PA
15680 Wells Hwy
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
6.Powdersville Dental Associates
100 Commons Blvd
Powdersville Dental Associates is committed to providing you the highest quality dentistry in the most comfortable manner. We offer comprehensive care with an emphasis on caring. We want you to have t
7.Houston Kirk E DMDServing the Six Mile, SC area
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why Dr. Kirk Houston and the entire team at our Lyman , South Carolina dental practice is committed to providing the h
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call for Local Childrens' Dentists.Call & Schedule an Appointment Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future