1.Door County Memorial Hospital
323 S 18th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Door County Memorial Foundation
1843 Michigan St
HospitalsMedical CentersMedical Service Organizations
3.Door County Medical Center Rehab Services
1300 Egg Harbor Rd
HospitalsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
Door County Medical Center (DCMC) is an award-winning critical access hospital located in Door County, Wisconsin. For more than 70 years, DCMC has been the leader in health and wellness for Door and K
4.Door County Veterinary
3915 Old Highway Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
5.Door County Medical Center
323 S 18th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsUrgent CareRehabilitation ServicesMedical Centers
Ministry Health Care is a network of hospitals, clinics, and other health related organizations operating across the central, northern, and northeastern regions of Wisconsin and eastern Minnesota. To
6.ERA Starr Realty
14 S 3rd Ave
Real Estate Agents
Established in 1954, ERA Starr Realty specializes in the sale, purchase and lease of residential and commercial properties. With more than 30 agents, it deals in residential lots, multifamily units, m
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.