Alabaster Pediatric Dentistry
219 1st St N, Alabaster, AL, 35007
1.Jonathan Barnette DMD
4801 Highway 78 E
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
I have been to a lot of dentist in my 60 years of life and Dr. Barnette tops them all in expertise, gentle and caring. Gave me 2 options on the dentures and I selected snap in lower dentures which I w
44 Oak Dr
Whether it has just been a while since your last check-up or you want to help a loved one improve their smile, we will be glad to assist you with appointments Monday through Friday with same day emerg
3.Cosgrove Dental Care
3159 Green Valley Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Excellent experience. I had to have a small filling done and the entire procedure was painless!
4.Birmingham Family Dental Services
2930 4th Ave S
DentistsEndodontistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Curry, Stuart A DMD
4851 Cahaba River Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I've always been scared of the dentist, but not since I've found Dr. Curry! He and his staff are so nice and Dr. Curry is so painless. Would highly recommend this office to anyone.
6.Crossings Dental Center The
2318 John Hawkins Pkwy
Dr. Binh Ngo and Dr. Del Shofner understand and appreciate a persons desire for a gorgeous smile. Healthy teeth and gums are always the top priority of dentists. And while visits to your dentist for s
7.Calera Dental CenterServing the Sipsey, AL area
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Providers with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama dental insurance. Contact Us For More Information!
Calera Dental Center
101 Highway 87, Calera, AL, 35040
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future