2301 E 60th St N
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
Sanford Health is an integrated network of physicians and health care facilities that provides medical services to residents throughout southeastern South Dakota, southwestern Minnesota, northwestern
2.Sanford Hospital Blood Bank
1305 W 18th St
Blood Banks & Centers
3.Sanford Children's Hospital
1600 W 22nd St
Sanford Children's Hospital in Sioux Falls offers services, advocacy, research and education. We provide the best in pediatric care to all children we treat.
4.Sanford Heart Hospital
1301 W 8th St
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Sanford Health Plan
300 Cherapa Pl Ste 201
Health Maintenance OrganizationsMedical ClinicsHospitalsInsurance
6.Sanford Usd Medical Center Volunteer Office
Sioux Falls 57101
7.Sanford Medical Center
1305 W 18th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismHospitals
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.