1.Park Center Dental Care
3520 S Sheldon Ln
DentistsPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
THE BESTEXPERIENCE EVER!!!!Everyone from the timeI walked in to the time Ileft were amazing.Thank you for everything.
101 W 37th St
Welcome to Benson Dental in Sioux Falls, SD, where we are dedicated to excellence. Bruce A. Benson, DMD, PC offers general and cosmetic dental services for children and adults. Your comfort and safety
5200 S Cliff Ave Ste 102
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentistsDentists Referral & Information Service
Welcome to Wermerson Orthodontics, a respected provider of orthodontic care in your community. Our practices' top priority is to provide the highest quality of orthodontic care and help you achieve th
4.Park Center Dental Care
3520 S Sheldon Ln
Dental ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersDentists
Dr. Howard C. (Tom) Peterson Jr. was born and raised in Sioux Falls, SD. He graduated from Sioux Falls Washington High School, Augustana College, and Northwestern University Dental School. He served t
5.Van Hofwegen Dental
5120 S Cliff Ave
Dr Thomas E. Pillar, DDS , Dr. Holly Van Hofwegen, DDS andAnne E Pillar, of Pillar Dental, offer the latest in dental technology. Pillar Dental, located in Sioux Falls, SD, has become a leader in crea
6.Reardon Dental Health
3305 S Lincoln Ave
Reardon Dental Health and Dr. Gayle Reardon are committed to the highest level of dental care in the Sioux Falls area. Our patients come first and are cared for with personal attention and genuine com
7.Cedar Plaza Family Dental
5009 W 12th St
Cedar Plaza Family Dental and Dr. Steven Norberg has been providing trusted and quality dental care to patients in the Sioux Falls, SD area for over 20 years. Dr. Norberg and his staff always ensure t
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future