Serving the Sioux City area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Dave's Wood Floors
320 Maplewood Pl
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersHardwood FloorsHardwoods
Enhance your home with the warmth and natural beauty of wood floors. With more than 10 years of experience, Dave's Wood Floors offers you a stunning array of pre-finished flooring. We specialize in al
2.Don Hanna Wood Floors
5515 Bushnell Ave
Don Hanna Wood Floor was established in Sioux City, Iowa, in 1978. Since then, Don and his staff have specialized in installing, sanding, and finishing wood floors. Don follows the principle of fine c
3.Burke Engineering Sales Co
1725 4th St
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsAcoustical ContractorsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Welcome to Burke Engineering Sales! We have been serving the Siouxland since 1952. Our President GR "Jerry" Gardiner feels the foundation of Burke Engineering has been built on its reputation of excel
3109 S Cypress St
Flooring ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome BuildersGeneral Contractors
Boettger Construction is your building and remodeling specialist in the Sioux City/Tri-State area. We offer new home construction and complete remodeling services. If you want to add or remodel your b
5.Klinger WA LLC
2015 7th St
Building Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialModular Homes, Buildings & OfficesCarpentersConstruction & Building Equipment
W.A. Klinger, LLC. is a general contractor, construction manager, and design builder located in Sioux City IA, serving the Siouxland area and beyond. Founded in 1919, W.A. Klinger, L.L.C. has grown to
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
Serving the Sioux City area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?