5001 Sergeant Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
I have had a lot of dental work done. Aspen Dental is BY FAR the best dentist office I have ever been too! They were so good with my five year old son. They made us feel comfortable, almost like faMore Nearby Locations »
2.Ivan K. Salmons, DDS, PC
1855 Indian Hills Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontists
Dr. Salmons is absolutely amazing! I love going to the dentist because him and his staff make you feel right at home.
3.Lilly Family Dentistry
2100 Indian Hills Dr
I had the best experience and will be going back to get all my dental work. The best dentist that actually calmed me down and I felt comfortable getting my difficult tooth extracted!
4.Wheelock Douglas A DDS PC
4100 Morningside Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
Wheelock & Bursick Dentistry offers over 60 years of experience . We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of yuor smile using conservative, state-of-the-art proc
5.Dona W. Prince, DDS
4220 Sergeant Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dona W. Prince, DDS excels in creating your best smile and managing your dental health in Sioux City, IA. Our team is committed to providing bright, beautiful, and healthy smiles for all ages. We acco
6.Family 1st Dental Of Sioux City
2928 Hamilton Blvd Upper E
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
7.Summit Dental Health
2114 Pierce St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. John Meis is the best cosmetic dentist I've ever been to. I've been traumatized by dentist visits here in Sioux City, IA before, which causes me to not go for periods up to ten years at a time, b
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future