5001 Sergeant Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
I have had a lot of dental work done. Aspen Dental is BY FAR the best dentist office I have ever been too! They were so good with my five year old son. They made us feel comfortable, almost like faMore Nearby Locations »
4704 Morningside Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Morningside Dental is very accommodating. They get me in when needed and if something comes up they will get me on a cancellation list.
3.Summit Dental Health
2114 Pierce St
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Dr. John Meis is the best cosmetic dentist I've ever been to. I've been traumatized by dentist visits here in Sioux City, IA before, which causes me to not go for periods up to ten years at a time, b
3900 Floyd Blvd
Overall, I love the whole office, and wouldn't go anywhere else! Totally pain-free, top quality tooth repair and maintenance. The staff are very welcoming and have a great attitude. It's been years si
5.Kaler, Daniel L, DDS
2801 Outer Dr N
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
Dr. Kaler is super awsome always nice and does a excellant job!
6.Sioux City Dental Dr Rick Kava
2930 Hamilton Blvd Fl 999
Dr. Rick Kava's Sioux City Dental offers comprehensive and sedation dental care to patients in Sioux City, IA. Our mission is to help you achieve and maintain a beautiful, life-long smile.We offer a f
5845 Sunnybrook Dr
Sunnybrook Dental was designed to be progressive, relaxing, and functional while serving the needs of patients in Sioux City and from surrounding areas. Dr. Stevens is committed to making every patien
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future