PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Sinton area.
1.Bay Area Dialysis Services
222 E Sinton St
Dialysis ServicesClinicsMedical Clinics
2.WellMed at Sinton
1143 E Sinton St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.Watts, Charles A
203 E Purisima St
ClinicsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
4.South Padre Island Pediatric Center
3845 S Padre Island Dr
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Children, Adolescents & Premature Newborns. Most Insurance Plans, CHIP's and Medicaid Accepted. Offices throughout the Coastal Bend in Corpus Christi, Kingsville, Aransas Pass, Sinton and Mathis. Call
5.Yzaguirre George DDS
729 Everhart Rd
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Lisa12/12/2016Great staff...everyone is competent and amazing! I like how Dr. Yzaguirre makes me feel comfortable and shows he cares...he explains everything thoroughly too which is nice! Plus he is h
6.Driscoll Children's Hospital
3533 S Alameda St
HospitalsHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceClinicsUrgent Care
I would recommend this hospital to anybody with children
7.Pleasanton SmilesServing the Sinton, TX area
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
Est. 2005 Dentistry for the young and the young at heart. From the moment you walk into the office here at Pleasanton Smiles, you'll feel right at home. You'll get a friendly greeting from our staff w
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Sinton area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.