1.Nyberg Landscape And Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
2.Beautify Your Yard
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
3.Easy Turf Synthetic Lawns & Putting Greens
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsGolf Course ConstructionArtificial Grass
We've gone GREEN!! Easy Turf did our backyard and it looks gorgeous. A professional team installed the turf and now no more watering and it always looks great. Thanks for making life easier.
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Clark Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesWeed Control Service
Receive $55 off when you sign up for our year-round residential pest control. Call for details.
Highly Recommend For Pest Control ServicesClark was fantastic and worked quickly and efficiently when we had a terrible, chronic ant problem. We tried everything ourselves and realized that over the cMore Nearby Locations »
6.Cruz Gardening Service
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersSprinklers-Garden & LawnTree Service
FREE FLAT OF FLOWERS WITH NEW SERVICE
I KNEW WHAT I WANTED FOR THE NEW LOOK ON MY PATIO AND HOPED I COULD FIND SOMEONE WHO WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND I FOUND THAT PERSON IN CRUZ. HE DID JUST WHAT I ASKED AND MORE TO MAKE MY
Artificial GrassGolf Course ConstructionLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Southwest Greens specializes in premium synthetic turf and grass solutions manufactured in the USA. Our artificial grass products are made of high quality, non-toxic materials that look and feel like
Simi Valley Lawn
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.