Serving the Silverdale area.
1.Quality Heating & Air Conditioning LLC
9960 Silverdale Way NW Ste 14
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersWater Heaters
Quality Heating & Air Conditioning of Silverdale, WA, will prescribe the right solutions to your heating and cooling needs. Serving all of Kitsap County and Bainbridge Island, Quality Heating & Air Co
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
4.Sunset Electric Northwest Inc
5654 Minder Rd Suite A103 Box 8
ElectriciansUtility ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialUtilities Underground Cable, Pipe & Wire Locating Service
I was very impressed with Gavin during his explanation of cost for my extensive electrical work that was pending. After I contracted with them, Cliff and Jason arrived at 8 AM for a 2 day change over
5.Double D Electrical
191 Chimacum Rd
Double D Electric is a trusted and respected commercial and residential electrical contractor offering services in Port Hadlock, Port Ludlow, Port Townsend, Kitsap, Clallam, and the entire Olympic Pen
6.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
7.Baker Electric Inc
4801 Auto Center Way
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersEnergy Conservation Products & Services
Welcome to Baker Electric! Our mission statement: Baker Electric, Inc. is committed to distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. Our motto is "Service Is Ou
Sunset Electric Northwest Inc
5654 Minder Rd Suite A103 Box 8, Poulsbo, WA, 98370 We're Your Kitsap County Electrician Since 1996.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.