Serving the Silverdale area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Krithika Chellappa, D.D.S., P.L.L.C.
9692 Levin Rd NW
Dr. Chellappa provides full service Dental care for the entire family. Your teeth are valuable assets so the deserve the best care possible. Come to Dr. Chellappa for preventative care, emergency serv
2.KITSAP Gentle Dentistry
9910 Levin Rd NW Ste 100
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Exam, X-Rays, Cleaning, and Bleaching+1more
The best dentist in Kitsap County. The service that they provide is amazing. A warm and inviting admisphere. I am check in as soon as I arrive and is called to the back within minutes. Dr. Yun is g
3.Clear Creek Dentistry
2430 NW Myhre Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsPeriodontists
4.James P Drew, DDS, PLLC
9395 Linder Way NW Ste 102
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3100 NW Bucklin Hill Rd Ste 202
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Kitsap Kid's Dentistry
1358 NE McWilliams Rd
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
It is a great place. It is Hawaiian-themed & the waiting room has a cool playroom with 3 iPads, a slide, & more! And, when your child is done with they're appointment, they get a prize!
7.Dentistry For Children
1425 NE Franklin Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
Since 1974, Dentistry for Children has been dedicated to maintaining one of your child's great assets: their smile. Located in Bremerton, WA, we provide care for infants, children and adolescents excl
Find Silverdale Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future