Talancon Jose DDS
630 Pyramid Way, Sparks, NV, 89431
1.Regina L Crowley DDS
35 Regency Way Ste C
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Free Teeth Whitening! Call For Details!
Dr. Crowley has been my dentist for more than 20 years. She is the best dentist I could hope for: professional, always pleasant and gentle as a baby's caress. Her work is outstanding! Her staff is fri
2.Caffaratti Frank D DDS
730 Baring Blvd
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant Dentistry
I don't write reviews, nor read them much, but I have never experienced the quality of care and the attention I received from the moment I walked in until I left than I have at Dr. Caffaratti's office
3.Kenneth D Vaughn DDS PLLC
5901 S Los Altos Pkwy
* New Patients Welcome * Emergency Dental Care
4.Pulsipher EndodonticsServing the Silver Springs, NV area
Dental ClinicsDentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I highly recommend this doc. Know what is doing...
5.Apple Family Dentistry
4818 Sparks Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Want a hot dentist? She is all that plus knows what she is doing. She worked around my schedule. Not enough good things to say about this place. Everyone is great.
6.Cruson Dental ArtsServing the Silver Springs, NV area
Family Dentist. Over 10 Years Experience.. Excepitonal Quality & Care For Our Patients
7.Wenck Frederick DDSServing the Silver Springs, NV area
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
Striving for excellence's for over 30 Years
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future