252a Central Ave
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Dr. David Farrugia will help with guidance toward possible solutions to concerns, feelings, conflict, and challenges in personal, relationship, and work-related issues. Often, individual challenges ca
1079 Main Rd
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
3.Michelle R. Christian, LMHC
1079 Holmes Rd
Counseling Services More InfoPREFERRED
4.Bradford Health Services
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
5.Harbor Village Detox & Treatment Center
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCounseling ServicesRehabilitation Services
Harbor Village is an exception as it is so clean and beautiful that I felt that there can be no other better place for my sister to stay a long duration for her recovery. She had to go through an inte
6.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalHypnotherapy
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
7.A Center For Addiction Recovery
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCrisis Intervention Service
A Center for Addiction Recovery offers a complete individualized approach to treat addiction and mental health disorders. From Detox to Aftercare Programs, our clients receive the foundation for a sol
Silver Creek Counseling
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today CounselingTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.