Serving the Siler City area. Call Our Free 24/7 HelplineOver 45,000 People Have Been Helped
1105 E Cardinal St
2.Therapeutic Alternatives Club Insight
815 Sanford Rd
Mental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons
962 S Fayetteville St
Mental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Therapeutic Alternatives, Inc has been a family-owned and operated service provider since its inception in 1958. Our company began as a sort of "Mom and Pop Rest Home" in Randolph County, North Caroli
4.Therapeutic Alternatives Inc
4270 Heath Dairy Rd
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsPhysicians & SurgeonsDisability ServicesMental Health Services
5.Therapeutic Alternatives Inc
160 Baker Rd
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products
6.Heads Up Therapeutic Riding Program Inc
4721 Alston Chapel Rd
Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
7.Body Works Therapeutic Massage
3288 S Church St
Massage TherapistsDay SpasMassage ServicesAcupuncture
Palm Partners Treatment Center
Serving the Siler City area. Drug and alcohol rehab in beautifulDelray Beach, FL. Call us today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.