Boyd, David M
109 E 5th St, Caruthersville, MO, 63830
2439 Bloomfield Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our practice proudly provides Affordable Dentures and related denture and tooth extraction services. We are located in Cape Girardeau MO and opened in September 1998.
2.Gail Redman DDS
903 S Kingshighway St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3.Tillery, Tearl J
913 W Business Us Highway 60
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Gary L Riddle DDS
1420 Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I've been going to Dr. Riddle for 30 years and I'll never go anywhere else. He's always professional and does a fantastic job. His staff is very courteous too.
5.B L Ogborn DDS
66 Doctors Park
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryOrthodontists
6.David L Kaelin, DMD
7 Doctors Park
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
7.Center For Orthodontics
5 Doctors Park
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.