Boyd, David M
109 E 5th St, Caruthersville, MO, 63830
1.Priggel Family Dentistry
504 Tanner St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.Walton, Jeffrey M
1002 N Main St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
3.Chouinard, William A
801 N Main St
4.Southeast Missouri Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
731 N Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Grant W Weathers DDS
405 Tanner St
6.Boyce, C W, DDS
710 Lake St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
7.Gail Redman, DDS
220 Southland Dr
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future