1.Gilmore Tire & Trailer Center
119 Harlene Dr
Trailers-Automobile UtilityTire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
great service & reasonably priced tires!
2.Slushers Downtown Tire & Auto Service Inc
309 E Malone Ave
Tire DealersWheelsAuto Repair & Service
These boys know tires ! You can expect quality, fast service and honest advice, based on many years of tire and wheel experience.
3.A 1 Tire Center
881 W Malone Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
I have gotten many tires from here they are used but I have never had a problem with any of them and they only cost from $20 to $40
4.Raben Tire and Auto Service
2015 E Malone Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
After spending the winter in AZ, we noticed that we had checking/cracking/small amount of separation on our steering tires, Michelin@ 275/80R22.5. Our contact with Raben tires was excellent...very pr
5.NAPA Auto Parts - Auto Tire And Parts
330 N Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Machine Shop
NAPA Know How. More than 85 years ago, the National Automotive Parts Association (NAPA) was created to meet America's growing need for an effective auto parts distribution system. Today, 91% of do-it-More Nearby Locations »
6.Slushers Farm & Home
1035 S Main St
7.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1303 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.