Signal Hill Physician
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Physician - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
1.James W Donovan M.D.
3325 Palo Verde Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsContact LensesOptometrists
2.Thomas John MD
1703 Termino Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
JOHN WIX THOMAS III, M.D. is an experienced ear, nose and throat doctor who takes a hands-on approach to diagnosing and treating his patients. Don't let sinus problems get you down, call Dr Thomas for
3.Eye Physicians Of Long Beach 1
3325 Palo Verde Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsLaser Vision Correction
Eye Physicians of Long Beach, a Medical Gruop, Inc. Laser Vision Correction Of: * Nearsightedness * Farsightedness * Astigmatism; Lang:English / Spanish
4.Sedrak Bothyna F MD
3650 South St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
I Love Dr. Sedrak and her Staff, I have been takingm y 3 kids there for over 10 years and she always knows what is going on with them and does not stop until they are healthy. I am a nurse as well and
5.Azer Maher MD
3810 Katella Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Dialysis Services
Complete Outpatient Hemodialysis Clinic. Florence Dialysis Center351 West Florence Avenues Angeles, CA 90003323-789-5690Compton Community Dialysis Center801 West Compton Boulevard Compton, CA 90220310
6.Dr. Larry Gottlieb Optometrist
6418 Del Amo Blvd
OptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Equipment & SuppliesOptometry Equipment & Supplies
*Official Eye Care For Most Insurance Plans *Patient Friendly Computer Assisted Eye Exams *Evening & Weekend Appointments *One Hour Service *Contact Lenses
7.Pioneer Medical Group
17777 Center Court Dr Ste 400, Cerritos CA, 90703
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsMedical Clinics
Same Day Appointments, two after-hours facilities, lab & x-ray on-site, accepting new patients, evening appointments also available. AMENITY Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Many Sp
Physician in Signal Hill
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in Signal HillTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.