1.Harris, Thomas A, MD
75 Colonia De Salud Ste 200a
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Thomas T Harris, Other
2585 E Wilcox Dr
Physician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Harris, John L
500 E Fry Blvd
Real Estate ConsultantsCommercial Real Estate
4.Harris Steel Buildings
6673 E Gleeson Rd
Steel FabricatorsSteel ErectorsWelders
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
Very frustrated to say the least, after over explaining my insurance and how I spend alot of money and time at the dentist and wanted to make sure we were covered,they could not find our insurance, so after doing their job and calling our insurance,getting the group #,policy # and calling them back with all the info, they said they didn't take our insurance, I said I am sorry, they assumed we were with another insurance plan even after I had explained over and over again that they should of looked at our forms we filled out,the hygenist Bobbie said on the phone,"Do you think we are stupid?"I was in shock at how unprofessional she was and that she would treat any patient like that,I told them to take our appointments off of their schedule! No thanks, will never go back or refer anyone to them!The dentist was very nice only reason why I gave them 2 stars for solely him.I have never written a review before, but really thought I need to take the time and write this one for the simple fact the lady was so rude!
This is one of the best dentist offices I have ever been to. I was very nervous and hated going to the dentist now after going to dental village for a lityle over a year now I am not nervous at all. The ladies at the front desk treat you like you are family and are always sweet and smiling. The dentist are very friendly and and patient with you. They will work with you on payments and are very understanding. I would recommend Dental Village to everyone. Wonderful place. Thank you for making me feel beautiful again!!!
I called for a new patient appointment and was seen a few hours later. Office staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Dr Patel....and asked for me himself by name and I saw his PA....she was so competent and sweet. I had all my needs met and then some! Coming here from Las Vegas this was very refreshing! I urge everyone to meet with Dr Patel!!!
I asked friends for a Dentist recommendation and Dr. Lundtvedt was recommended. Dr. Lundtvedt and her staff were friendly, efficient and cost effective. She replaced and added to a filling instead of doing a crown - great!
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future