NursesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nu
5353 Ste 420 W Alabama
NursesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
Locally owned and operated, Uptown Homecare specializes in providing private duty nurses, aides, sitters and companions for Houstonians who are recovering from an illness, have just had surgery or nee
8907 Helena Bnd
NursesNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPNurses Registries
4.Cathie N Campbell, GNP
5.Blessy & Jerry LLLC
2534 Bal Harbour Dr
NursesLegal Consultants-MedicalManagement ConsultantsHospital & Nursing Home Consultants
At Blessy & Jerry, we are certified legal nurse consultants and are focused on providing about 30 different services for the Attorneys with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do eve
4614 Pleasant Trl
7.Kymberli Tremayne Williams Zeno, FNP
10330 Highway 6 Suite D102
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.