1.Lee's Tire Center Inc
349 22nd Ave NW
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Love this place! As a woman i always hate going to get my oil changed, they always seems to be "something eles to fix" not at Lee's . Oil changed , new tires. No problems..everyone there
1601 S Central Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
3.Sidney Carburetor & Electric
303 N Central Ave
Automobile Electric ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceTire Dealers
What a great experence! Make sure to visit with Tyson when you got there! The price was right.
4.Gem City Motors
310 2nd Ave NE
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingNew Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric Service
Tire DealersTowingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
The man working who I assume was the owner delivered terrible service upon entry. After I had a nail removed from my tire I noticed there was a large scratch ring around the edge of the rim from the t
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.