1.Sidney Health Center Clinic
216 14th Ave SW
HospitalsNursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Excellent Ortho Doctor. Very short clinic wait. Great bedside manner. Had my meniscus repaired (not the fast trim job) and what a difference from last year before the repair. NE Montana is lucky to ha
2.Esprit Health Clinic
309 S Central Ave
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Thorough and to the point. Excellent staff and inviting environment! Found the answers to my health question in a timely manner.
3.Sidney Health Ctr
120 2nd St NW
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Richland County Health Dept
124 S Central Ave
Medical ClinicsCounty & Parish GovernmentPhysicians & Surgeons
5.County Government Richland County
124 S Central Ave
6.Richland Opportunities Inc
405 2nd Ave SE
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Sidney Health Center Clinic
181 12th Ave SW
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.