Wholesale Tire Co
950 Grimmett Dr, Shreveport, LA, 71107
1.Wholesale Tire Co
950 Grimmett Dr
Tire DealersAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Robert Tire Co
5500 Mansfield Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.South Gateway Tire Co Inc
65 Market St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Morgan Buick GMC Shreveport
8757 Business Park Dr
New Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAutomobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I received a recall for the passenger airbag. I took my car to Mike Morgan Buick GMC for repair on a Tuesday. They "fixed" it. On Sunday, my airbag warning light comes on. I take my car back to Mike M
5.D K Tire
1551 Airport Dr
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.American Industrial Tire Corp
1611 Barton Dr
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
7.Joe's Tire Shop
4004 Linwood Ave
Used Tire DealersWheelsTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Lookup.Local.com Tires - Call usFast business lookup Shreveport
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.