1.Dermatology & Skin Surgery
9007 Ellerbe Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHair RemovalSkin Care
South of Ashley Ridge & LA 3132
2.GastroIntestinal Specialists AMC
3217 Mabel St
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. Dies and his PA Jeremy Davis have both been extremely informative and have taken the time to explain my diagnoses so I can understand it. I have been more than pleased with GIS and my doctor.
3.Spine Institute of Louisiana
1500 Line Ave Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
Founded in 2003, the Spine Institute of Louisiana offers treatment for nonoperative and operative disorders of the spine. It specializes in disc, endoscopic spine and scoliosis surgeries. The Spine In
4.Shreveport, Pain Clinic-Dr. Sudar Tanga MD
7923 Line Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
I have been under pain management for over 10 years of which 2 have been under the care of Dr. Sudar Tanga. If you have to come to him would mean you are in an unfortunate circumstance like me. There
5.Southside Foot Clinics
9308 Mansfield Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
Visit our website
6.Nosser Chiropractic Clinic
915 Olive St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPain Management
7.Foot Specialists Of Shreveport-Bossier
7821 Youree Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.