1.William F Webb MD
7925 Youree Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
2.Herron Jr, Edwin Webb, MD
1501 Kings Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Rhonda P Webb MD
2551 Greenwood Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
A member of Willis-Knighton Physician Network
4.Webb, Naquita L, MD
1625 David Raines Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.Wayne E Webb Attorney At Law
2533 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 123
Collection Law AttorneysAttorneysFamily Law AttorneysWills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys
Also business law. Evening hours by appointment. Over 30 years in private practice.
6.S. Webb Sentell PHD
1513 Line Ave
7.S Webb Sentell Ph.D. Mp
649 Millicent Way
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.