Norgard Galen L DDS
8948 Kingston Rd, Shreveport, LA, 71118
1.Taylor, Michael W DC
1850D Nelson St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Taylor, Scott, DDS
8621 E Wilderness Way
3.Mary A. Taylor, MD FACOG
8001 Youree Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Dr. Maxwell A Taylor, MD
1945 E 70th St Ste B
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
5.Taylor, Suzanne M, MD
510 E Stoner Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
6.Taylor's Welding Machine & Auto Repair
1152 Grimmett Dr
Great work, very professional, fast, friendly and honest! I had a fabrication job that had to be completed to meet a deadline, Mr Taylor stayed up till 1 a.m. to make sure it was finished the next day
7.James Taylor Irrigation
6695 Moss Rose Dr
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Established in 1997, the business offers Farm and Garden Machinery and Equipment.
A Brighter Smile
385 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 700, Shreveport, LA, 71106
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.