Norgard Galen L DDS
8948 Kingston Rd, Shreveport, LA, 71118
1.Adam P Cormier DDS
5839 E Kings Hwy
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have had nothing but awesome visits since 2008. This office is the only one my entire family will go to for our dental care needs.
2.Shreveport-Bossier Family Dental Care
910 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Bleach For Life* A $100.00 Value per year. FREE WHITENING GEL REFILLS+2more
6169 Greenwood Rd
4.Cook, William C Dr
310 Carroll St
5.Cook, Holly DDS
7600 Fern Ave
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
Wonderful children's dentist!! She took my six year old that normally has to be put to sleep and was able to work on her wide awake!! Excellent dentist!!
6.Norgard, Galen L DDS
8948 Kingston Rd
7.Hand, Larry D Dr
2129 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Outstanding personalized service...accepting new patients who value conservative dentistry, focused on the individual.
Dr. Ryan Walker
9920 Ellerbe Rd Ste 400, Shreveport, LA, 71106
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future