1.Affiliated Clinical Services-Carole Pruett
820 Jordan St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalSocial Workers
F Carole Pruett, LCSW, LMFT, DCSW. Ariel Ferguson ,LPC, Charlene Taylor, LPC, Ashley Clinger, Adults, Teens, Children, Couples, Family, Anxiety, Depression, Divorce, Grief, Trauma/EMDR, Eating Disorde
2.Sitter, Leesa L LCSW DCSW
820 Jordan St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
Ms. Booker is simply the best. She is thorough and very knowledgable. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs help. She is an expert and truly the best!
3.Baker, Gerald K PhD
702 Kings Hwy
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
4.Tri State Physical Therapy
1610 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Physical TherapistsClinicsCounseling ServicesOccupational Therapists
5.Little Works In Progress
2522 E 70th St
Counseling ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsSpeech-Language Pathologists
Pediatric Speech - Occupational & Physical Therapy
6.Bossier Counseling Center LLC
2285 Benton Rd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial WorkersCounseling Services
7.Family Strategies Counseling
910 Pierremont Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.