Serving the Shreveport area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Christus Medical Center-Highland
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Joining CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-Bossier in October, 1999, CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center has developed an outstanding reputation as a health care leader in the Ark-La-Tex area. A 160-bed acute caMore Nearby Locations »
2.David Raines Community Health Centers
1625 David Raines Rd
Medical ClinicsDental ClinicsClinicsPharmacies
The people where u sign in at at the dentist part are very rude like they don't like their job. They be back there talking to each other and on their phone more than anything. But when I made it to th
1460 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 700
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineClinics
4.Willis-Knighton Quick Care
1666 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 105
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent CareMedical Centers
The doctors are good, very up on things but the wait is forever.
5.W K Quick Care
2520 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralEmergency Care Facilities
I had to take my 2 year old yesterday. From the moment we arrived I noticed the receptionist had an ugly attitude. That's OK I figured, everyone has a bad day sometimes. It did not get any better
6.First Care Shreveport
9425 Healthplex Dr
Urgent CareMedical Clinics
7225 Fern Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
We Accept Walk Ins And Urgent Care Patients. Dr. Bryan Mills MD.
Serving the Shreveport area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.