1.Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
2200 E Show Low Lake Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical Assistants & TechniciansMedical Centers
wonderful, kind, and friendly staff
2.Health Choice Arizona
39 Forest Service Road 163
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
3.Good Life Health Center
280 E Deuce Of Clubs
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
680 E Deuce Of Clubs
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Imaging Services
5.Good Life Health Ctr
501 S 11th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Heart Health Care
1500 S White Mountain Rd Ste 201b
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Arrowhead Mobile Healthcare
541 N Clark Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.