1.Pinetop-Lakeside Integrative & Physical Medicine
1628 Reed Ln
Holistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Please try reloading the page.
Have never met him,had his wife for primary care,one star.referred to dax in July can not get appt.till after new year, I suffered long enough made arrangements to see Dr.Major his staff ..know its the wait game on Christine to send referral I suffer with bulging disc's in lumbar&thoracic part of spine along with disc degeneration and sciatica and burning in my feet and leg,nuropathy that has caused me to have lose of muscle movement like having a seizure not having much luck at emergency room ,anyone that can suggest a good pain management Dr.up here please do been treated for these conditions for going on 7 years know till moving to show low ready to move back home due to lack of care,just miserable and in pain.
Good service and reasonable prices, I know I'll be back for more. Thanks GHPC Keep up the good work.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.