1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Arroyo Lawn Care And Snow LLC
22365 S River rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Great service and professional!!!
700 Crystal Ct
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
NOT INSURED-USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. David's equipment damaged my car causing $1000 damage. I called the insurance company he gave me, and they said his policy lapsed and that he had no coverage. He agre
4.Dukes Landscape Svc Inc
24701 River Oaks Ln
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & Consultants
5.Down 2 Earth Lawn Care & Snow
1147 Brookforest Ave
6.Drew's Lawn & Snow Svc
103 Frances St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
This company is horrible. They have a contract with our association and multiple occasions missed multiple buildings when shoveling. I have a special needs child that I have to get off the bus and hav
121 Airport Dr Unit A
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersTree Service
Shorewood Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.