Call A Pro
Serving the Shinglehouse area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.Lowry Security Group
92 1st St
Locks & LocksmithsHardware Stores
4.Olean Lock & Key
1112 W State St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults
5.Nelson Locksmith Service
113 E Willow St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
6.Padilla's locksmithing service
142 Hamilton Run RD
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
7.Olean Lock & Key
122 S 19th St
Locks & Locksmiths
YellerPages.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.