1.Dr. John C. Gengo, DDS
120 N 2nd St
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Gengo's staff are friendly and very professional. They are especially aware in dealing with patient safety.
2.Barkley B Daugherty Jr DMD
2210 W State St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Williams, John F, DDS
2626 W State St Ste 208
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.James E Illig DDS
321 W State St
Dentists More InfoPREFERRED
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
6.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is always friendly and kind. They are always helpful by explaining procedure and insure benefits. My children and I always enjoy going.
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future