Serving the Sherwood area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
8660 SW Scholls Ferry Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
12930 SW Pacific Hwy Ste 103
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
Dr Weinberg is very down to earth. She is funny and friendly. I really like her and I feel like I am in great hands. She has done a great job for our entire family and we would not dream of going a
3.Dr. Kelly Johnson ~ Bridgeport Family Dental LLC
7420 SW Bridgeport Rd Ste 104
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Bridgeport Family Dental, serving Tigard, OR, and surrounding areas, offers quality personalized care for the entire family. We provide a wide range of state of the art general and cosmetic dentistry
4.Mayerle Dental Group
14800 Kruse Oaks Blvd
5.Bittner Dentistry for Kids
17680 SW Handley St Ste 201
Dr. Bittner took great care of our kids. He made sure to answer every question we thought of, then took some additional time to answer some questions we hadn't thought of. Most importantly, I really fMore Nearby Locations »
6.Dental Care of Sherwood
21000 SW Dahlke Ln
First impression is how beautiful the office is! I had a great experiance with Dr. Tyberg and his staff. They treated me with care and made me feel at ease.
7.Sherwood Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics
21332 SW Langer Farms Pkwy Ste 126
As a dentist in Sherwood, we offer modern dentistry at an affordable price. We are proud to be your complete Sherwood dental provider by offering you great specialty services and state-of-the-art equiMore Nearby Locations »
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future