1.Sherwood Family Medical Center
1308 E Kiehl Ave
If they have So Many patients it could be they are good at something? Do they schedule you very soon when you call with routine issues? Many questions to ask your self about their. Medical Practice. I
2.Baptist Health Community Wellness Center-Sherwood Senior Citizen Community Center
2301 Thornhill Dr
3.Baptist Health Therapy Center-Sherwood-A Service of Baptist Health Rehabilitation Institute
2001 E Kiehl Ave Ste 7
4.Baptist Therapy Center-Sherwood
1308 E Kiehl Ave
5.Family Medical Center Pharmacy
4202 S University Ave
PharmaciesVitamins & Food SupplementsHealth & Wellness Products
6.Back To Life Health Center
2116 E Kiehl Ave
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Family Medical Clinic Uams
521 Jack Stephens Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CareSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.