Triple-S Alarm Co Inc
2820 Cantrell Rd, Little Rock, AR, 72202
1.First Security Bank
6855 John F Kennedy Blvd
North Little Rock,AR
Real Estate LoansCommercial & Savings BanksBanksLoans
2.First Security Ampitheatre
400 President Clinton Ave
3.First Security Beardsley
521 President Clinton Ave
4.First Security Bank
415 Broadway St
Commercial & Savings Banks
5.First Security Bank
2504 E Mccain Blvd
6.Security One Inc
1501 N University Ave Ste 530
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
7.First Security Bank
521 President Clinton Ave Ste 100
LoansFinancing ServicesTax Return Preparation
First Security Leasing provides a variety of taxable and tax-exempt lease finance products and services to corporations and government entities. Located in Little Rock, Ark., the company is a member o
Serving the Sherwood area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.