Hamm's Tire Inc
505 S Carroll Ave, Dallas, TX, 75223
1.Dayton Tire Sales
3703 Texoma Pkwy
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
In addition to offering inspection services for state emission and insurance requirements, our full-service auto shop provides all types of repair services for foreign and domestic vehicles. In fact,
3902 N Us Highway 75
I used to purchase my tires from a local shop in town, but when Discount came into Sherman a few years back, I decided to check them out. Not only do they price match any competitor in their market,More Nearby Locations »
3.H & H Tires
1624 Texoma Pkwy
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Discount Wheel & Tire
4001 Texoma Pkwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
This place will try to screw you over if you are a female. They Told me I need repairs that My car did not need and tryed to charge me over 3 times what should be charged to the repair if it had been
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
401 E Us Highway 82
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Quick Lane At Bob Utter Ford Lincoln
2525 Texoma Pkwy
Tire DealersNew Car DealersAuto Oil & Lube
7.Graham Truck Center
5804 Texoma Pkwy
Tire DealersTruck Service & Repair
2002 E Highway 82, Gainesville, TX, 76240
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.